Want to contribute an article to one of the fastest-growing coffee brands in the UK?
Balance Coffee is an award-winning online Coffee brand with over 7+ bloggers who have contributed one or more guest posts. But before you submit a guest post at Balance Coffee, read these guidelines to ensure that your post gets approved.
Balance Coffee is an award-winning blog community with over 20,000+ subscribers.
Being a coffee brand and blog, We always encourage bloggers to contribute an original article related to the topic of our blog in order to showcase their expert opinion.
Balance Coffee has been online since 2020 and is one of the most popular coffee brands in the speciality coffee niche.
The purpose here is to help you to reach out to a new audience base, share your thoughts, and perhaps most importantly, give your views on the topics related to our brand.
Let me share a few more reasons why contributing to Balance Coffee is a good idea:
- Winners of ‘Best Speciality Coffee Company 2021′ by SME News London
- Winners of ‘Best Sustainable Roaster 2021’ by Lux Life
- Winners of ‘Best Online Presence’ Runners Up by Brent Council
- We have over 20,000 people subscribed on various mediums (RSS, Email, Facebook, Twitter).
- BC is an award-winning blog that is consistently featured on various online publications and outlets such as Metro, The Independent, and Authority Magazine.
- Your Author's pic is shown everywhere and your post is promoted on our social media platform.
How Can I Become a Balance Coffee Contributor?
To become a regular contributor at Balance, here are some tips that will help you to get your article accepted and published:
- Head over to the Balance Coffee Blog and check out the first few pages to understand what kind of articles we publish here and what kind of articles users engage with the most.
- Write content that is solely focused on quality and adding value for readers.
- You have to be a blogger or a genuine reader who has something to write and share with the BC community.
- Here are a few of the categories that We accept articles from. Do remember to do a search on Balancecoffee to avoid submitting already published ideas.
- Brew Coffee
- Coffee Hacks
- Coffee & Food
- Coffee Brew Guides
- Coffee & Drinks
- Coffee News
- Coffee Origins
A few things to remember before submitting your guest post:
Get in touch to finalise the topic or send me the outline of your content by using the contact page.
- Article Quality:
Articles should be a minimum of 2000 words and should cover the topic in detail. Incomplete details are not good for the reader; no one loves that. I take quality as one of the major considerations in accepting guest posts.
To ensure your article gets published, write a very original piece that is written specifically for the Balance Coffee audience.
BC respects individual work and if your idea is plagiarised or derivative of someone else’s work, feel free to give them credit.
The same goes for images that you use on your post. Please give credit where credit is needed.
- Screenshot + Video: Images speak a thousand words. Add images to convey your message, but don’t add them just for the sake of it.
Please ensure the source is added if you have taken these from somewhere online. We reserve the right to change any imagery.
We allow genuine contribution and don’t allow any backlinks or anything of that sort. But you will get a chance to build a brand for yourself by contributing a post to BC.
We respect everyone’s work. In case we find out that you have copied a post from somewhere else, you will get an instant ban and immediate removal of all your blog posts and profile from Balance Coffee.
Also, by submitting a post to BC, you give us copyright ownership of the post. This helps us to deal with any DMCA-related issues.
- Comment: Comments are the conversations about your published article. Answer any queries related to your article via the comments.
This will give you more exposure and help out your readers.