Pesado have worked closely with IMS to create a basket which focuses on precision and consistency.
- Uniform extraction achieved by an increased number of funnel shaped holes.
- All holes are measured for circularity and precisely spaced out establishing an identical performance.
- Holes are extended over the entire extraction surface right to the edge of the basket which allows increased coverage throughout the entire puck.
- The PESADO brand uses electro-polishing on the surface of the basket and inside the holes which guarantees the smoothest possible finish and ensures minimum friction.
- The polished finish prevents filters from clogging and blocking, reducing sediment and wear on components.
- The Anti-wear design and a light weight make PESADO baskets last almost twice longer than the majority of similar products.
The Pesado brand is highly recognised and used by a majority of coffee machine manufacturers and industry professionals. The brand has become a new industry standard.
Tip: When Pesado baskets are used in conjunction with the 58.5 Tamper, coffee extracts flawlessly with an even and unrestricted flow resulting in a silky and velvety coffee texture.
Tests in independent laboratories showed that Pesado baskets and shower screens have the most consistent performance in comparison to other major brands.
PERFORATED AREA: Ø 49 mm area optimised in relation to the shape of the filter.
NUMBER OF HOLES: 715 HE spacing (E) The number and distribution of the perforations are designed to balance the delivery in relation to the height and shape of the filter and perforated area.
HOLE DIAMETER: 0.30 mm SHAPE OF THE HOLE: CIRCULAR with CONICAL cross section.
COMPETITION PERFORATION: Relaminated and Recalibrated.
FINISHING TUMBLING: Wet vibrofinishing with ceramic inserts and drying with corncob
PICKLING: Passivation and preparing of the material
ELECTROPOLISHING: smooth surface with unmatched sanitary and non-contaminating qualities is obtained.