Aeropress Coffee Maker
The Aeropress coffee maker is used by home coffee enthusiasts and baristas all across the world. It’s known for being one of the fastest and easiest ways to make fantastic tasting coffee at home.
We love the Aeropress coffee maker. Here’s why:
- It’s quick and easy to make coffee with.
- Extremely durable
- It’s great for brewing one cup of coffee at a time
- Easy to clean after use. Just rinse the coffee maker then just throw away the paper filter each time you make a coffee.
- The product includes a set of circular 350 paper filters, a stirrer, a coffee scoop, paper filter holder and funnel for pouring coffee grounds into the top
- Dishwasher safe
- We also sell paper filters separately
18 in stock
The Aeropress coffee maker It’s somewhere between a Cafetiere and a filter pourover style coffee. Once you’ve mastered it, it’s a really easy and clean way to make delicious coffee taking around 45-80 seconds in total. The Aeropress produces a cleaner cup than a Cafetière style coffee because it delivers a more full-bodied cup than a filter coffee brewer such as a V60. It can be used with pretty much any coffee too, which makes it very versatile solution for home.
Want to know how to use it? Check out our Aeropress how-to blog post which explains all you need to know to get started.
All orders under £30 have a flat rate of £3.50 for shipping.
All orders over £30 are shipped for free.
Place your order before midday for same day despatch Monday – Friday.