It’s no secret that we love overnight oats. They’re a perfect breakfast – quick, healthy, and most importantly, you can add coffee to them! We’ve created a recipe for mocha overnight oats that will satisfy any caffeine craving.
This recipe makes 2 servings.
Mocha Overnight Oats Ingredients:
- 1 cup of old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup of brewed coffee (we used the Level Up blend, head here to see what coffees we have in stock now)
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp honey
- Pinch of salt
- Optional toppings: chia seeds, chopped nuts, chopped fruit such as banana or strawberry
- Stir together the oats, cocoa powder, and salt in a medium bowl or large jar until the oats are fully coated in the cocoa powder.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate overnight, or for at least 3 hours.
- Add additional toppings and enjoy!
If you make these mocha overnight oats at home, we’d love you to share it with us (@balancecoffee) on social media using #balancecoffeerecipes. We’ll re-share it and give you a special discount code on your next order.
Enjoy this article? Sign up to our Balance Coffee Club newsletter below for monthly recipes, tips and hacks that’ll improve your coffee game!