If you’re looking for the perfect after-dinner drink, this espresso martini recipe is the one for you. The combination of high-quality vodka and coffee makes a delectably smooth and rich cocktail. This recipes makes two drinks.
How to make a delicious Espresso Martini at home:
- 100ml vodka
- 50ml coffee liqueur
- Double espresso (Grind 18g of coffee into your portafilter basket, then tamp, then brew the water through and measure 38g out in the cup)
- Coffee beans (optional)
- 25ml simple syrup (optional)
- Brew your espresso.
- Fill your martini glasses with ice to chill.
- Pour the vodka, coffee liqueur and hot espresso into a cocktail shaker. (If using optional simple syrup, add this too.) Add ice and shake well.
- Empty the ice out of the martini glasses, and pour your concoction through a sieve into the glasses. Using the sieve will create a lovely foam on top.
- Garnish with the coffee beans.
If you make this espresso martini recipe, share it with us on social media using #balancecoffeerecipes.
Enjoy this article? Sign up to our Balance Coffee Club newsletter below for monthly recipes, tips and hacks that’ll improve your coffee game!